Re: Newspaper article on Plutonium

The incidence of testicular cancer and of leukemia and malignant nmelanoma
have been increasing as has prostate cancer.  Although smoking is the
principal cause of lung cancer, it is not the only relevant exposure;
asbestos, arsenic, radiation, and coke oven emissions are among other
recognized exposures.      John Goldsmith, M.D., M.P.H.
                           Professor of Epidemiology
                           Goldman School of Medicine,
                           Ben Gurion University of the Negev
                           Beer Sheva, Israel