Subject: Re: SL-1 accident
Author:  RADSAFE (INELMAIL.RADSAFE) at _EMS
Date:    9/12/97 11:23 AM

Robert:
Any chance of getting the film converted to video and duplicated.  It
represents great history and shouldn't be lost.  I could do it in a heartbeat
in an earlier life.  For a good visual aids/video production  department, this
is a no-brainer.
Mike Fox
              The American Council on Science and Health
          1995 Broadway, 2nd Floor   New York, NY 10023-5860
                 Tel: 212/362-7044   Fax: 212/362-4919