Re: X-ray Acne Treatment

Jim --

Low energy x-rays, ie Grenz rays, kvP < 12, were widely used in the 1940's
and earlier (and even later as some dermatologists/radiologists continued
their earlier practices) for superficial treatment of a variety of skin
diseases.  Doses, which were then measured in r, were substantial, near or
even exceeding the SED.

Ron Kathren