Re: request for expert to talk to layperson

BE CAREFUL with this... That's my best advice. There is lawsuit
written all over this. The individual should be talking to an
Oncologist, not a health physicist. All we know is what the lady
wrote.. We don't know the facts, we don't know the occupational
exposure, how the sources were used, what the individual did, how
long he was exposed, the real activity of the sources...  I'd be
weary of engaging in a dialogue .. without more information.

Sandy Perle
Technical Director
ICN Dosimetry Division
Costa Mesa, CA 92626