Re: X-ray acne treatment

We obtained an old Siemens low-energy xray unit to use for a
constant-voltage calibration device for low-energy techniques, which
operates up into the 100 kVp range.  This Dermapan therapy unit was the
complement to our Stabilipan high-energy xray system and operates from the
same orthovoltage supply.  The schematics in das Deutchen werds refer to
grenz rays.