Radiation Dose to Nuclear Submariners

Group,
This is something outside my experience.  I had a patient/veteran
ask about radiation dose from medical proceedures.  He was concerned
because he said he had been told that he had received his total life-
time dose and should never be on a sub again.

Does anyone out there in Radsafe land know what kind of dose ranges are
possible serving on a nuclear sub?

To reply privately please initiate a new message to me at
vernig.peter@forum.va.gov.  Using a reply or answer function will
LIKELY broadcast the response to all of Radsafe.

Regards,
Peter G. Vernig, VA Medical Center, Denver.