Re: NUKES IN SPACE (Cassini)

WOW! A pro nuke article from TIME!  Thanks, Tad.
(I did have a little trouble with the URL running over one line.)

Scott Kniffin

Scott.D.Kniffin.1@gsfc.nasa.gov
RSO, Unisys Corp. @ Lanham, MD
CHO, Radiation Effects Facility, GSFC, NASA, Greenbelt, MD

The opinions expressed here are my own.  They do not necessarily represent
the views of Unisys Corporation or NASA.  This information has not been
reviewed by my employer or supervisor.