RE: Job Announcement

I do not know if you only intended to send to RADSAFE back the message that
I sent out.

I figured that I should let you know that the only text you attached to you
message was "FYI".  Additionally, if you do intend to send somethink to
RADSAFE you are supposed to add you email address and any other contact
infomation to your email (see the bottom of my posting).  This is done
because not all email formats support showing heading information.

ausbrookskl@ornl.gov on 09/17/97 05:32:44 AM

Please respond to radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu