Re: Soil Contamination Limits in the Czech Republic

Date:          Wed, 17 Sep 97 11:50:02 -0500
From:          "Sue M. Dupre" <dupre@arundel.Princeton.EDU>
To:            Multiple recipients of list <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>
Subject:       Soil Contamination Limits in the Czech Republic

<Radsafers:

<An acquaintance of mine, on behalf of his father in the Czech
<Republic, has asked for guidance concerning maximum recommended
<levels of Cs-137 and Sr-90 contamination in soil, the soil of interest
<being fertile soil in which crops are grown.   Can you point me and
<thereby him to the relevant references and/or persons to contact for
<further information in the Czech Republic.   I'd contact Franz
<Schoenhefer to ask him directly but do not have his e-mail address.

<Thanks for your help!

Sue M. Dupre, Health Physicist

Office of Environmental Health and Safety
Chemical Sciences Building/Forrestal Campus
Princeton University
Princeton, NJ  08544-0710

E-mail: dupre@princeton.edu
Phone:  (609) 258-6252
Fax:    (609) 258-1804

Visit the EHS Web site at http://www.princeton.edu/~ehs
I can advice you e Czech health physicist: Jozef Sabol
His e-mail: SABOL@br.fjfi.cvut.cz
Regards, Jozsef
Jozsef Ronaky            e-mail:ronaky@tea.mailgate.npp.hu
emergency preparedness   fax:(36)75313034
manager                  phone:(36)75508610 (work)
Paks Nuclear Power Plant       (36)75319439 (home)
Paks P.O.Box 71
Hungary H-7031

All opinions here are strictly mine