Soil Contamination Limits in the Czech Republic -Reply

Sue:
I don't know if Dr Teply is still around , but your friend's dad could try
to contact Dr. Jiri Teply, Director of the Nuclear Research Institute just
outside of Prague. His Phone 02- 844772 and Fax (+42 2) 685-75-67. at
home in Prague 75-86-15. This info came from his business card.

Jose Lopez, PhD
RSO
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas

>>> "Sue M. Dupre" <dupre@arundel.Princeton.EDU> 09/17/97 11:48am

Radsafers:

An acquaintance of mine, on behalf of his father in the Czech
Republic, has asked for guidance concerning maximum recommended
levels of Cs-137 and Sr-90 contamination in soil, the soil of interest
being fertile soil in which crops are grown.   Can you point me and
thereby him to the relevant references and/or persons to contact for
further information in the Czech Republic.   I'd contact Franz
Schoenhefer to ask him directly but do not have his e-mail address.

Thanks for your help!

Sue M. Dupre, Health Physicist

Office of Environmental Health and Safety
Chemical Sciences Building/Forrestal Campus
Princeton University
Princeton, NJ  08544-0710

E-mail: dupre@princeton.edu
Phone:  (609) 258-6252