Subject: Re: Nukes in Space
Author:  Fox@acsh.org at hubsmtp
Date:    9/18/97 12:57 PM

I am also having the same trouble using the given URL and not being able to
bring the site up.  Finding the Washington Post letter, Barker's rebuttal to
Ferarra on food irradiation, was also unsuccessful for me.  I cut and pasted
the zillion character URL so I didn't have a keystroke error.  Yahoo couldn't
find the site, nor could Webmaster, nor could Alta Vista, nor could Lycos.  I
did make it to the Washington Post website, but the letter wasn't there.
Not a real Nerd yet, I guess.
Mike F.
                The American Council on Science and Health
        1995 Broadway, 2nd Floor   New York, NY 10023-5860
                  Tel: 212/362-7044    Fax: 212/362-4919
                                   http://www.acsh.org