Re: index of HP Journal Articles

>Is there a database of all HP Journal articles one can search
>through to locate articles on a certain subject?

If you have access to MEDLINE you can get what you want.

I periodically do a MEDLINE query of ALL articles in the Journal - this
gives me a complete index WITH abstracts.  I then have a very capable
search program to select entries with.  This way I search the REAL text by
the author and do not have to rely on someone elses keywording or indexing.

Unfortuantely MEDLINE references do NOT go back to the first issue.

I'd LOVE to share this collection of captured queries but I don't know
where the copyright lies.

Ted de Castro
tdc@ehssun.lbl.gov
University of California Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory
Bldg 90 Rm 0026B
Berkeley, CA 94720
(510) 486-5256
(510) 486-6939 - FAX