Smear Counter

I am interested in purchasing a low background automatic smear counter,
like Tennellec by Oxford. Is there any other company that makes such a
system?. I called Oxford several times and they have not returned my call.

Reply can be to my e-mail. Thanks in advance.

I just moved to Michigan for decommissioning of Big Rock Point nuclear
plant. I left all my vendor references at home (I brought the wrong box).
Rahim Ghanooni
HPCI Consulting
Sr. Health Physicist
Certified Hazardous Material Manager (CHMM)
Tel 319-393-2610
rahimg@earthlink.net