Subject: health physics & degrees
Author:  radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu at FE-INTERNET
Date:    9/17/97 1:07 PM

It seems like a good time to put the subject of health physics, the
ABHP exam and college degrees on the shelf, folks.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation!

Melissa Woo
RADSAFE List-owner/manager

--
Melissa Woo, Health Physicist                    |m-woo@uiuc.edu
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign       |ofc 1.217.244.7233