Re: Cancer Incidence Rates

These data do show a flattening of mortality rates.  But they are not
cancer incidence rates.  Cancer incidence rates for similar populations
also age adjusted have been going up.  Let us give the increases in
effective treatment all credit, but as concerns environmental exposures,
these data are inadequate to define possibly relevant trends.  While spinning
the threads for education for radiological health personnel, let me note that
epidemiology and toxicology seem to be needed.
                      John Goldsmith