HPS ANSI Standards Status

I am currently on an ANSI subcommittee for revising a couple of existing
standards.  Our document needs to make a reference to accepted radiation
survey methods and contamination limits.  There are two HPS Standards
Committee groups working on such standards, but I am not sure of their
status.  I haven't been able to determine who the chair of either group
is, so am posting this quesiton in hopes that someone can point me in the
right direction.

The two standards in question(neither of which is located in the ANSI
catalog I have on hand) are

N13.12, Surface and Volumetric Radioactivity Guides for Materials,
Equipment, and Facilities To Be Released for Uncontrolled Use

N13.49, Performance and Documentation of Ionizing Radiation Surveys

Both are shown as "active" on the HPS web page listing.  Any information
that could point me to the persons involved with the standards would be
appreciated.  Please reply to my e-mail address below.

Mark Smith, CHP
SteriGenics International
web25@charweb.org