More on Cassini

Here's another URL from Florida Today to an article written by Robyn
Suriano.  It gives a good description of how NASA and other government
agencies are prepared for any incidents.  (And also mentions the dissidents)

http://www.flatoday.com:80/space/explore/stories/1997b/092197a.htm

I'll be going to KSC next week in support of this launch.  I hope it's only
a vacation.  :)

Tad  Blanchard            /__ \ /___\   NASA-Goddard Space Flight Center
Nat'l Health Svc, Inc          O         Code 205.9, Greenbelt, MD 20771
Sr Health Physics Tech        / \                    Phone: 301-286-9157
Assistant RSO                /___\                   Fax:   301-286-1618
                 mailto:Tad.M.Blanchard.1@GSFC.NASA.gov