Subject: irradiation
Author:  Vicky Vrabel <vxv104@psu.edu> at -SMTPLink
Date:    9/25/97 2:38 PM

Hepl... I am writing an article for a consumer oriented newsletter I send
out in my county.  I would appreciate  comments and facts on the pros and
cons of food irradiation.  I have heard that bandages, sterilized pads, and
feminine hygiene products...could some one verify this?  is it the same
kind of irradition treatment?
If you could attach reference articles for me to read I would appreciate
it.  Thanks . Vicky Vrabel, R.D.