Re: A radiation unit for the public

As a communicator, I LIKE the BERT idea, but Harrold's variable concerns
should be addressed.  Unfortunately, the public argument we are likely to
hear is --"If I'm exposed to all this background radiation over which I have
no control, isn't there even a greater need to control that which is
avoidable?"  The argument must be stressed that that very background
radiation to which we are unavoidably exposed, causes no harm and is not a
risk.

Carol Worth
Words Worth Communications
703-742-0017