Tritiate organic compounds via irradiation?

Radsafers:
	Is it possible and reasonable to label organic compounds by neutron bombardment?  I need to label mg. to g. quantities of a compound with tritium and could do this in 10-30% yield with available reagents to produce a molecule with alkyl T's that are not exchangeable in aqueous solution.  I suppose that is the way to do this but the question has arisen whether or not alternatives are possible.  The reliability of the synthesis on small scale is uncertain, particularly if we elect to use an outside labeling group.  Any comments?  Thanks.

Tom Paquette
Univera Pharmaceuticals
Broomfield, CO 80021