RE: Endovascular Brachytherapy

I'm afraid you may have to reach some one at Scripps in CA for these questions
since that is where the FDA clinical studies were accomplished.  Not much else
has been published for wide dissemination.  In fact, I'm not sure if people at
facilities other than those with a license of broad scope are even in a
position to attempt it.  If you had a idea of the quantities involved I could
give an educated opinion....

Our cardiac cath laboratory  is gearing up to perform this new type of
brachytherapy with P-32 in the near future.  Does anyone have any
knowledge of available literature that may discuss or explore the safety
considerations and potential exposures received by the medical staff?
Thank you in advance.