Call for abstracts, N. Ohio Colleagues, Day at CAMP...

Dear Northern Ohio Colleagues (and anyone else that may be interested),

        This is a meeting notice and call for abstracts. The annual fall
meeting of the Cleveland Area Medical Physicists (CAMP) is scheduled for
Wednesday, October 29,  1997 in the Sears auditorium at the Cleveland Health
Museum.  In the morning, Roger Suppes and Margaret Wanchick of the Ohio
Dept. of Health will update us on state regulatory issues and participate in
a question/answer session or round table discussion regarding the future of
the Midwest Compact, the new part 38, 39, 40 and, of particular interest to
myself and several others, the new rules related to radiotherapy under OAC
3701-84.  The afternoon will be devoted to scientific/clinical
presentations.  Presentations should be approximately 1/2 hour in length and
devoted some aspect of medical physics.  A $15 registration fee covers lunch
and coffee breaks, but is waived for presenters.  Please send a brief
abstract to me at the listed address below.  We hope to see you at CAMP!
You may also visit our web page at http://www.ccf.org/cc/radoc/camp.

Sincerely,

Douglas M.D. Frye, Ph.D., DABMP, DABR

CAMP President-Elect

Clinical Medical Physicist		Assistant Professor
Dept. of Radiology			Dept. of Radiology
MetroHealth Medical Center		Case Western Reserve University

2500 MetroHealth Dr.
Cleveland, Ohio	44109-1998
dfrye@metrohealth.org
(216)778-4434