Re: New Subject - Shareware or inexpensive Radiation Safety Calc

>I am reminded that I need to see if any others in the Rad Safety World
>have any good PC based programs to share or can name a commerical product
>to quickly calculate the decay law, inverse square law, specific activity,
>photon attenulation and a few of the other basics we use in Radiation
>Physics.

Can't say about a program for Photon Attn or specfifc activity and would
recommend a calculator for inverse square - but for isotope information and
decay schemes - I have found a shareware program Periodic Table of the
Elements handy.

Try it from

ftp://ehssun1.lbl.gov/tdcpub/utils/pt300.zip

Ted de Castro
tdc@ehssun.lbl.gov
University of California Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory
Bldg 90 Rm 0026B
Berkeley, CA 94720
(510) 486-5256
(510) 486-6939 - FAX