Re: I-131 procedure bioassay requirement

Richard

I trust that you've seen the other response to your posting. This is what
happens when you get an answer from an ignorant Agreement Stater (myself).
10CFR35.315(a)(8) does require bioassay for any individual who prepared or
administered a dose such that the patient required hospitalization (the 30
millicurie rule). Our State regs require compliance with Reg Guide 8.20, and
capsules are exempted unless they are opened, breached, or crushed
(WAC246-239-035).

chris alston