Accelerator HP Newsletter

I'm sure there are some of you in the RADSAFE community who work at
accelerators or are interested in them, but who are not members of the
Accelerator Section of the HPS.  If so, I would invite you to  take a look
at the IARPE Newsletter, the official publication of the Accelerator
Section of the HPS.  You can find it at
http://www.sura.org/~schwahn/iarpe.html

If you would prefer, I can send you the latest copy via e-mail for your
perusal, less all the graphics and such.  If you find that you would like
to subscribe, follow the directions at the end of the newsletter or write
to me.  If you subscribe, you will receive the Newsletter bimonthly.
Please do not respond directly to RADSAFE, but to me at the address below.

Scott O. Schwahn, CHP
Newport News, VA
schwahn@jlab.org