Re: Why a "pig"?

I was once told that during the initial research of the atomic bomb a lot
of the study was classified. Hence, covert names were invented to mask the
"real identity" of what was being shipped to New Mexico for testing.

Anyway, for what it's worth, that's what I know.

David W. Hearnsberger		phone:	(409)845-7551           *
Texas A&M University		fax:	(409)862-2667           *
Nuclear Science Center		email:	hberger@trinity.tamu.edu*
FE Box 89 Bldg. 1095                                            *
College Station, Texas                                          *
                 77840                                          *