Re: X-ray Scanning For Theft Detection

I saw something interesting on the news last night.  A reggae artist came
into BWI airport customs (from somewhere in the Carribean) and they
suspected him of carrying drugs.  He was strip searched, taken to a nearby
hospital and x-rayed to look for drug packets in his system.  Nothing was
found and he was released.  This is evidently not uncommon at international
airports.

Just a thought for the morning coffee.

Scott Kniffin

Scott.D.Kniffin.1@gsfc.nasa.gov
RSO, Unisys Corp. @ Lanham, MD
CHO, Radiation Effects Facility, GSFC, NASA, Greenbelt, MD

The opinions expressed here are my own.  They do not necessarily represent
the views of Unisys Corporation or NASA.  This information has not been
reviewed by my employer or supervisor.