Considering "Pig" and "SCRAM"

Concerning "Pig", have you ever tried to lift one?

Concerning "SCRAM", during my navy nuke days in the late '70s I had heard both
"SCRAM" as stemming from the concept of running to get out of the way, and as an
acronym for Senior (or Safety) Control Rod Axe Man.  Considering that these are
now the PC '90s, we evidently are obligated to transition to "SCRAP".

In that vein, we've gone from Man-REM to Person-Sieverts, which when shortened
is ...!

B.E.