Subject: PWR releases
Author:  <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu > at SMTPGATE
Date:    10/2/97 2:05 PM

Where can I find information on likely releases
from a 10 MW PWR reactor circa 1960.  I found a list in
the Rad Health Handbook on page 429 for a 1000 MW PWR
for coolant inventory.  I have very limited experience
with reactors - is this list typical?.  I am looking
for potential radionuclides in discharge water from
the hot waste tank, outer vapor container and process
laundry facility.

I am also trying to determine which release standards
would have been in affect during the 1960's.  Would they
have been the old MCLs from 10CFR20 ???

Any information would be appreciated!

David Thorne
dthorne@gj.net