Re: Stakeholder

Here at Hanford, all of the following organizations consider themselves
to be stakeholders.  I'm sure I've probably missed a few, but you get
the general idea.  Essentially anyone who is interested enough in the
regulatory decision-making process to show up at a public hearing or
write a letter is considered to be a stakeholder....

US Department of Energy, US Environmental Protection Agency, US Nuclear
Regulatory Commission, US Bureau of Land Management, US Fish and
Wildlife Service, US General Accounting Office, US Public Health
Services, US Department of Interior, Bureau of Reclamation, US
Department of State, US Department of Justice, US Army Corps of
Engineers, Washington State Department of Ecology, Washington State
Department of Health, Washington State Department of Transportation,
Washington State Department of Housing and Urban Development, Washington
State Bureau of Indian Affairs, Washington Environmental Council, Oregon
State Department of Energy, Oregon State Department of Fish and Wildlife
Service, Oregon State Department of Transportation, Oregon State
Department of Water Resources, Nevada State Agency for Nuclear Projects,
New Mexico State Highway and Transportation Department, New York
Department of Health, Arizona State Department of Transportation,
Bonneville Power Administration, Council on Environmental Quality,
Center for Disease Control, National Academy of Sciences, Yakama Indian
Nation, Confederated Tribes of the Umatilla Indian Reservation, Nez
Perce Tribe, National Congress of American Indians, Benton County,
Franklin County, Grant County, Adams County, Umatilla County, City of
Richland, City of Kennewick, City of Pasco, City of West Richland, City
of Connell, City of Prosser, City of Benton City, City of Spokane,
Benton-Franklin Regional Government Council, Benton-Franklin District
Health Department, Hanford Advisory Board, The Sierra Club, National
Resources Defense Council, Environmental Defense Fund, The Nature
Conservancy, Citizens for Environmental Justice, South Eastern People
for the West, Hanford Downwinders Coalition, Northwest Radiation Health
Alliance, Northwest Environmental Advocates, Military Production
Network, Northeast Oregon Peace Network, Energy Communities Alliance,
Greenpeace, National Wildlife Federation, Lower Columbia Basin Audobon
Society, Columbia River Conservation League, American Rivers, Hanford
Education Action League, Government Accountability Project, Physicians
for Social Responsibility, Columbia River United, Hanford Watch of
Oregon, Northwest Environmental Advocates, Environmental Defense
Institute, National Water Resources Association, Confluence Northwest,
Heart of America Northwest, Oregon Hanford Waste Board, Hanford Action
of Oregon, Nuclear Waste Advisory Council, Oregon League of Women
Voters, Washington League of Women Voters, Columbia Basin Minority
Economic Development Council, Tri-Cities Economic Development Council,
Big Bend Economic Development Council, University of Washington,
Washington State University, Portland State University, Oregon State
University, Gonzaga University, Battelle Pacific Northwest Laboratories
Employees Council, Central Washington Building and Construction Trades
Council, Oil Chemical and Atomic Workers Union, Hanford Atomic Metal
Trades Council, Project Hanford Management Contractor Non-Union
Non-Management Employees Council, American Nuclear Society, Tri-Cities
Technical Council, Tri-Cities Industrial Development Council,
AgriNorthwest, Washington State Migrants Council, United Farm Workers

Dewey A Burbank Jr            SGN Eurisys Services Corp
Senior Engineer                             MSIN# H5-27
(509)372-0855                                PO Box 840
dewey_a_jr_burbank@rl.gov            Richland, WA 99352