Eastern Idaho Chapter HPS Meeting

The Eastern Idaho Chapter of the HPS will have its annual fall social
meeting Friday, October 10, at 7 PM.  It will be held at the home of Paul &
Shirley Ruhter.  The address is 4221 Colonial Way, Idaho Falls, ID.
Contact Paul if you need directions.  Refreshments will be furnished by the
Chapter.  The purpose of this meeting is to have a friendly, relaxed social
evening to get the year started off on the right note!!!!

After the social hour (?), the business meeting will be followed by reviews
of the Annual Meeting by those that attended.  We will also be honored with
a presentation by Russ Brown concerning the recently released Study
concerning the I-131 releases from the early bomb tests.  Mr Brown has
developed an outstanding database using cancer incidence rates for the
contiguous states of the US.  He is currently preparing a paper about the
I-131 Release Study to be presented at a risk assessment conference that he
will preview for us.  This promises to be a very interesting and timely
subject for us here in Idaho and should be very informative.  Please attend
and bring your significant others!!!

The usual reminder that I alone am responsible for the contents of my
messages!

Paul E. Ruhter   CHP
Supervisor, Radiation Dosimetry & Records
Lockheed Martin Idaho Technologies Company
Idaho National Engineering & Environmental Laboratory (INEEL)
e-mail:   ruh@inel.gov