Re: Need Dose rate Info.

The University of Maryland is the NIST secondary standards lab for
radiochromic film dosimetry using Co-60.  They could pack up a batch of
films and give you a precise (and NIST traceable) measurement of your dose
rate.  I'm not sure what the charge would be, but it's worth it if you are
in need of great presicion.
Call and ask for Vince Adams at (301)405-7355.  He can certainly help.

Scott Kniffin

Scott.D.Kniffin.1@gsfc.nasa.gov
RSO, Unisys Corp. @ Lanham, MD
CHO, Radiation Effects Facility, GSFC, NASA, Greenbelt, MD

The opinions expressed here are my own.  They do not necessarily represent
the views of Unisys Corporation or NASA.  This information has not been
reviewed by my employer or supervisor.