RE: half life data file?

Well, you could try the following;

IAEA Tecdoc 619 (36 calibration nuclides)
IAEA Techrep 261 (the actinides)
JEF 2.2 (everything else, the latest version includes Tecdoc 619 and
Techrep 261)

JEF 2.2 is available from:

OECD Nuclear Safety Agency
La Siene St Germain
12 Boulevard des Iles
92130 Issy les Moulineaux
FRANCE

When assessing laboratories in the UK (under the UKAS accreditation
scheme) I expect laboratories to use the above data sets.

Experience has shown that it was fairly common for laboratories to use
data from many sources, some of which was of questionable pedigree. For
example, in the early 1990s several laboratories were found to be using
a half life of 2630 days for Ba-133, instead of the recommended value
of 3862 days.

As far as I know, JEF 2.2 is available on line, but I don't have the
details. Try contacting my colleague Simon Woods
(simon.woods@npl.co.uk) who can assist you further.

Simon Jerome