Discover Cassini Piece

Hello, all.

While watching the Dicsovery channel last night, I saw an
advertisement for a Discovery piece on the Cassini Mission.  The clip
only showed a rocket being launched and that the program was to be
aired sometime this week or whenever the "Discovery News" is on.  I
beleive it is Friday 8pm CST.  If not I'm sure they will rerun it
during the weekend or next week.  I gues that will depend on the
response(s) they receive.

I've also checked out their website and located what information they
have on the mission.  If you'd like to take a look, just head toward
the Discovery Channel's webpage at:
    www.discovery.com/area/discoverynews/news1.html

Bernadette Baca
TDH - Bureau of Radiation Control
Special Licensing Projects
1100 West 49th
Austin, TX 78756 - 3189

(512) 834 - 6688  ext:2211
e-mail: bbaca@brc1.tdh.state.tx.us

-My supervisor has not read or approved this message.
"Beneath this chaos is a really big mess." - Jim Davis