radioactive assasinations

     Brookhaven Labs RAP team responded to one of these last year along
     with the FBI.  I believe that the plan was to poison the ES&H director
     of the labs along with some other management types with radium.  I
     think that the radium was stolen from an aircraft manufacturing
     facility (Grumman?).  I never did the see the final report so I may be
     a bit off on the details.  If anyone has the report please post it if
     that is possible.

*Kim Merritt, RRPT   *
*Sandia Labs, NM     *
*kdmerri@sandia.gov  *