Re: cassini program tonight

Radsafers,

On Bay Area television station channel 4 (KRON, I believe
their web site is http://www.sfgate.com ) last night (10/9),
Otto Raabe the president of the HPS was interviewed where
he essentially offered a rebuttal to the presentation seen
on 60 minutes last Sunday!  He noted that 60 minutes had
pretty much tossed his offers of information aside to
focus on the fact that the probe contained enough lethal
plutonium to kill every man, woman, and child on earth!

Except for the local congress person from Santa Rosa, the
presentation seemed much more balanced (which I believe
was Otto's hope) and 60 minutes looked suspicious indeed!

Is this the beginning of investigative reporting on
investigative reporting? :^>

S.,

MikeG.