RADSAFE digest 1574 -Reply

My apologies on a recent post.  My only excuse is that not only did I stay
up very late visiting with my daughter who was home from college, but I
made multiple errors, which a colleague was kind enough to point out:

1.  100 microsieverts isn't 100 millirem.  I meant to put 10 millirem, but my
fingers apparently stutter.
2.  I asked Franz not to post it, then did exactly that by doing an "auto
reply," for which I have privately flamed others.  mea culpa.
3.  My signature macro needs fixing.  "everything" isn't spelled with two
T's and no Y's.
4.  Not only did I autopost, but I suspect that I included the entire daily
RADSAFE digest in my post.  I'm not sure of that, but I apologize in
advance if I did.

I think I'll stick my head out the window and pick up a few more of those
natural [and therefor obviously beneficial] cosmic rays.  Then again,
considering that I'm in Columbus, Ohio, it isn't exactly sunny.  It's a lot like
Seattle, Washington, without the rain or hills.

Flames humbly accepted.

Respectfully,

George R. Cicotte
Health Physicist III
Ohio Dept. of Health, Bureau of Radiation Protection
Nuclear Material Safety Section
gcicotte@gw.odh.state.oh.us

DISCLAIMER:  The Governor and I don't agree on everything, and this
may be one of those times. . . unofficial unless notified otherwise.  On
the other hand, at least I can correct my spelling.