Chernobyl Diaries

Several years ago I somehow obtained a copy of "Chernobyl Diaries" written by
someone in the Soviet atomic energy industry.  It is very well written and reads
almost like a novel.  It begins about thirty years before the accident and
concludes about two years after the accident.  It covers the accident and all
surrounding events in great detail. Somewhere along the line I have lost my
copy.  Does anyone kwow where I can get another copy?? If you can, plaease e-
mail me at Harold.Reynolds@RFETS.gov