Re: Individual Dose Monitoring

Sandy --

Given the well documented environmental (eg latent image instability)
problems with films used in the field for long intervals, I would be quite
reluctant to have a wearing or field exposure interval for film dosimeters
of longer than 1 month; for TLD, 6 months or even years may be fine.  Some
sites (eg Hanford) utilize a single TLD as a backup or as a long term
'lifetime' dosimeter for nonradiation workers.

Ron Kathren