Subject: Re: Re[3]: unuseful dental x-ray
Author:  "Franz Schoenhofer" <schoenho@via.at> at Internet
Date:    10/28/97 4:28 PM

Schoenhofer
Habichergasse 31/7
A-1160 Wien
AUSTRIA
Tel./Fax: +43-1-4955308
Mobiltel.: +43-664-3380333
e-mail: schoenho@via.at

     <snip>

This is your personal view, which I respect and I assure you that I do not
feel endangered by such an exposure myself. I have been last year on the
atolls of Mururoa and Fangataufa - the sites of the French nuclear bomb
tests and I did not feel a minute endangered. But there is a difference when
you go from a personal exposure to the public with milliions of people. You
are not in accordance with the opinion of international organisations and
not even with national legislation.

I hope the LNT discussion will not start again......

     <snip>

Franz