Re: Puzzler

Bates,

Are all of the metal components by chance galvanized or otherwise plated?
Not that I know very much about the process, but it seems plausible that
such a process would result in small quantities of NORM becoming plated
onto the surface of the material.

Jack Topper
ICN Dosimetry Services
jdtopper@icnpharm.com