Request for information -Reply

JF,

I am far from current on this subject but I can say that a lot of work was done back
when we were experiencing heavy fallout.  See, for example, Bernie Fish's "Surface
Contamination," Pergamon, 1967.  The bottom line consistantly proved to be that
nothing is stable; what is fixed one day is removable the next day, or the day after,
or ... It might be worth your while to contact people who are working on the
standard, e.g. Joe Ring at Harvard or Bill Kennedy at Hanford.

Charlie Willis
caw@nrc.gov