Re: Request for information

With regard to surface retention effects, extensive studies were done in
Germany on the removal factor for various contaminated surfaces.  This was
done in conjunction with the development of the ISO series of standards on
evaluation of surface contamination (ISO7503-1,-2,-3).  The report is in
German and showed a highly variable removal factor with higher removal
factors using wet wipes.  The factor used in the standard was 0.1.  The study
was done at BAM in Berlin, but I am not sure what happened to my copy.

KenS