Re: Two articles in The Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists

  Armando,

  No doubt these articles are based on the recent radioation worker health
  effects study at Rocketdyne near Los Angeles.  Is there a web site were we
  can read these articles or would you be willing to send me a fax?

  Thanks in advance...

  Mike Russell
  russelmj@songs.sce.com
  714 368 7638

The November/December 1997 issue of The Bulletin of the Atomic
Scientists has two articles:

1. "Worse Than We Knew" by Pat Ortmeyer & Arjun Makhijani
2. "No Dose Too Low" by Ian Fairlie & Marvin Resnikoff

Any comments about them?

Armando Zea
azea@engr-serv.usc.edu