Fwd: Pd-103 activity verification

   I am not working with Pd-103, but am curious how those who do verify the
activity of the seeds?  Do you have a NIST-traceable calibration independent
of Theragenics?  I got the sinking feeling from a post or two that
Theragenics calibrated at least one of its chambers with a cadmium check
source, the same type of error I posted earlier about my trip to 3M to
resolve their I-125 miscalibrations.  I have this feeling that perhaps none
of Theragenics Pd-103 calibrations have been accurate and no one has flagged
it until now.  If you have a check system, how was the Pd-103 calibration
factor assigned to it?  Thanks.
                        -  Carter Schroy