DT526PD Dosimeters

     If anyone has any surplus DT526PD dosimeters that they would like to
     get rid of we would be interested.  Respond to me by e-mail before
     Friday or to Mike Kelley at (505)845-7299 after that.

*Kim Merritt, RRPT                                     *
*Sandia Labs, NM                                       *
*kdmerri@sandia.gov                                    *
*When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem *
*begins to resemble a nail.  -- Abraham Maslow         *