Radon Health Hazard, Myth or Reality?

                   Ohio University Electronic Communication

Date:  03-Nov-1997 04:18pm EST

  To:  Remote Addressee                     ( _MX%"radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu" )

From:  Leroy Scribner                           Dept:  Environmental Health and Safety
       SCRIBNER                                 Tel No:  614-593-1666

Subj:  Radon Health Hazard, Myth or Reality?

    I put this out to receive opinions from the radsafe group.  If you have
    expertise or strong feelings about this one way or another I would like
    to hear from you.  Feelings based on science and or strong intuition
    are what I'm looking for.

    Please send to scribner@ouvaxa.cats.ohiou.edu or post on radsafe if you
    think this is a topic of general interest.  Thanks!