Health Physics Society Membership -Reply

Good Morning,

I am reluctant to take issue with Otto, but I believe he omitted an important reason
for Health Physics Society membership.  That is, being a member of the Society is a
simple and effective way of supporting and contributing to our profession and the
world it serves.  The benefits to the individual member are important enough to
justify membership but the contribution to the HPS and society in general is also
important.

Charlie Willis
caw@nrc.gov