Re: Exempt Quantities

Betty:

We have been under the understanding and have operated under the
premise that because we have a specific license, there are no exempt
quantities for purposes of receipt, use, disposal.  I know that some
Agreement
State Licensees operate with a different interpretation and this has
caused
confusion for us at times.  I would also be very interested in hearing
what
others do and what is legal or correct.

D. Steva
University of Virginia