Re: looking for part time RSO

michele.smith@amd.com wrote:

> In our continuing efforts to explore a "Laboratory Compliance Manager", we
> are faced with the very real and immediate need to replace our current
> RSO.  ...  we need a new 10 hour/week RSO, and we're just not sure where to
> "find" one.

Michele,

Are you a state school?  Are there other small schools in your local area?  You may be
able to "work a deal" to share an RSO who would cover both schools for a proportionate
amount of time.

Another option, though I'm not so sure if it is practical, is to have a consultant RSO
for about 10-12 hours per month, and a senior technician level person onsite for 10
hours per week (or as needed).  This may even work out to be less money.

Just a few of my wayward thoughts,

Bill Ulicny

ATL International Inc.
12800 Middlebrook Rd